Weekly Overview

It's been a busy week but good things have happened! I'd been writing essays, reading books and it's officially been decided I can apply to King's College in London for a PhD! I'm genuinely beyond excitement about it because I feel like my life is going somewhere again! And I've got some great books lined up for next week, including the second Tearling book after I stormed through the first one last week!


Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:

Both of the books that I reviewed this week were amazing! Although A Banquet of Consequences was a bit of a slow burn, the way detective novels always are for me, The Queen of the Tearling was a 'done in one night'-kind of read because I couldn't put it down!

So, how was your week? What was your favourite book that you read this week?

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. Wow! Kings College - Impressive; and for a doctorate! That is pretty awesome! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Good luck with your PhD! That sounds super exciting, but also daunting! Queen of the Tearling looks really good! Have a great week :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts