Weekly Overview

I've officially handed in my first ever MA essay. It almost went completely wrong with me running the danger of missing my deadline by stupid bad luck but then it all turned out fine in the end! Phew, one down, two more to go before the end of this month! I've also decided to invest in a new pair of glasses and that I'm going to pick up reading tarot cards. You can never learn to many different types of skills and I quite like trying to get in touch with my more mystical side. So, mixed week, not entirely successful in the sense of blogging but good enough that I don't have to beat myself up over it! I was incredibly happy and proud, however, to review I Call Myself A Feminist this Friday, which I recommend every young woman to pick up!
I Call Myself A Feminist: The View from Twenty-Five Women Under Thirty
There was also a new Star Wars trailer which was discussed over at Clone Corridor, in case you want to get your Star Wars fix of the day!

Monday:
Tuesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
So, how was your week? Get as much done as you hoped? And what was your favourite book this week?

This post is linked up with The Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. I had some trouble getting into your blog at first from the link... but backed out and then came back in.

    Great work on getting your first MA assignment in and I HATE that sensation of thinking you might not make it!

    I had a mixed week too - didn't get to some things I SHOULD have done, but did what I needed to do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA assignments are quite different from BA assignments, eh? I'm glad you got your first one handed in on time!

    I look forward to seeing your review of I Call Myself a Feminist!

    Have a fantastic week ahead and happy reading, Juli.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, how I recall those days when I was doing graduate work...and hoping to finish everything within a reasonable amount of time. I was working full time when I did my courses...at night. Except for the thesis, which I did during one summer.

    Just think of how great it will feel when you're done.

    I am curious about I Call Myself a Feminist, as I was wondering if younger women were even thinking in these terms. Some of us "oldies" think that we invented Second Wave Feminism. LOL

    Here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a hard time reading your blog due to the print color vs the background and the left side allignment. But, I did stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And then after I commented it became readable and centered. I hope you like learning Tarot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you've had a successful week! I definitely need to check out that Star Wars discussion! :D

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, dark font on a background makes for challenging reading. But it looks as if you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts