Weekly Overview

Brutal YouthThis has been a really good week for me, blogging-wise! I'm still in the process of dropping by everyone who dropped by my blog but I've been able to actually post every single day this week. That is definitely not something that happens every week and although I do feel that maybe my Uni-work has suffered a little bit from it, I do really enjoy seeing all this content on A Universe in Words!

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
That's a successful week in my books! Two reviews is not too shabby and the Invaluable post on Friday actually took a lot of time to prepare since they've got a massive amount of books etc. up on their website! Aside from that I've been travelling through Scotland this weekend where I saw some amazing sights like below but, unfortunately, nothing of the Loch Ness monster!



This post is linking up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. the cover looks pretty cool, sort of matches the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for posting everyday :) pity you didn't see the Loch Ness Monster :) Have a great week.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I've never managed to post every day of the week in the seven years I've been blogging!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-mary-karr-reading-frenzy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, lovely picture! I've only been to Scotland once and it was a brief trip but hopefully one day I'll have a chance to travel around :) I hope this week is as successful as the last one!

    My StS

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Loch Ness monster? She's got to be there somewhere... I keep waiting for someone to find her. :) Great week, glad you had a good one and hope it keeps up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on such an amazing blogging week! Sometimes responsibility just has to take a backseat to fun! ;)

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts