Weekly Overview

Star Wars: TarkinAnother weekend and I swear to God time keeps going faster. On the one hand I love it because Christmas is almost here, yet on the other hand this hardly leaves me with any time to bake my Christmas cookies! I guess I have to get my priorities straight, cookies or essays?

Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

So, I'd say this has been a pretty successful week despite only getting two reviews up. I still haven't managed to post my review for Steinbeck's The Pearl, which is a real shame because it is an amazing great story.

How was your week? Leave a link to your round-up post or your favourite post of the week!

Comments

  1. Two reviews is better than my one per week! I don't have enough time!!! Did you do any Black Friday shopping?

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts