Saturday Quote

It's Saturday, so why not post some inspirational quotes?

'It's never to late to be what you might have been'
-George Elliot

'I do not want people to be agreeable, because it saves me the trouble of liking them.'
-Jane Austen

'Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.'
-J.R.R. Tolkien


'Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.'
-Oscar Wilde




'At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.'
-Friedrich Nietzche

So, what quotes inspired you, made you laugh, etc? Let me know in your comment or leave behind a link to your own post!!

Comments

  1. Anything from Tolkien is highly inspirational for me:)Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I love anything Tolkien says. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts