Quote to begin my Week

I find myself searching for a great quote on Mondays, just to get me started! If it's the same for you do the following thing:
  • Make a post titled: Quote to begin my Week
  • Copy the Quote below or find your own (this link might help)
  • Copy the picture and link back here
  • Put the quote in your sidebar for this week
  • Don't forget to comment so I can check out your Quote!!

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves. From each of them goes out its own voice... and just as the touch of a button on our set will fill the room with music, so by taking down one of these volumes and opening it, one can call into range the voice of a man far distant in time and space, and hear him speaking to us, mind to mind, heart to heart.
Gilbert Highet
So don't forget to comment!! Have fun quote-hunting!!

Comments

Popular Posts