In My Mailbox (02)

This is a meme by The Story Siren.

This week I got some amazing books. And I can't wait to read them all!!!
To review:
  • Island of Secrets by Tammie Clarke Gibbs
  • Okay for now by Gary D. Schmidt
  • Rodin's Debutante by Ward Just
  • The architect of Flowers by William Lychaeck
  • Trust me Series by Amy Romine
  • Sunrise to Sunset by Laurie Bowler
  • The Cantherbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
  • In the name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
Succesful week! I'm really happy with all the books I got, especially with 'Sunrise to Sunset' (go here for the review of the prequel) and In the name of the Rose. My dad is a very big fan of Umberto Eco and that is mainly the reason I'm reading it now!

I get my books from NetGalley, other peoples bookshelves and bookstores mainly!

So what was in your Mailbox this week?

Comments

Popular Posts